DRINKING WATER APPLICATIONS
Mineral based solutions for effective removal of Arsenic & Fluoride
PERFORMANCE OF AFR TECHNOLOGY FOR DRINKING WATER
|Element||Initial Concentration||Final Concentration||Adsorbent Amount, g||Adsorbent Size, mm||Volume Treated, liters|
|Fluoride||1- 5 ppm||1 - 1.5 ppm||500||Granules (0.5- 1)||250-500*|
|Arsenic (As: +3 & +5)||100 ppb||&10 ppb||250||Granules (0.5- 1)||3000*|
* Based on initial concentration of water to achieve drinking water norms.
AFR TECHNOLOGY BENEFITS FOR DRINKING WATER
- Helps meet drinking water quality.
- Remove contaminants from water over a wide pH range.
- Cost effective and very low maintenance cost.
- Easy to use and Install, can also be provided as a plug & play setup.
- Environment friendly mineral adsorbent.
- Media does not leach during treatment.
- Can give maximum treated volume till exhaustion of media.
- Environmentally friendly and easy disposal. Positive TCLP results.
- Upto 99% effective removal even in very low concentrations.